Job Title: BACKEND DEVELOPER
We are looking for a Backend Developer primarily responsible for supporting our data acquisition middleware and analysis platform. The middleware extracts data from building mechanical equipment systems and securely transfers that data to our SaaS hosting facility for subsequent analysis and reporting. The role of the Backend Developer will be to help plan, design, develop, test, deploy, configure and support this component of Talisen’s product.
- Location: St. Louis
- Education: B.S. or Equivalent
- Experience Required: 3-5 Years
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Status: Contractor to hire
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate in ongoing design and development of the data collection middleware platform.
- Participate in ongoing design and development of the data analytics engine.
- Support customer data acquisition middleware deployments.
- 3-5 years NodeJS deveopment experience
- Experience working with the customer to develop requirements
- Self-motivated person who takes the initiative to accomplish project goals
- Desire to learn new technologies
- CSV, XML, JSON parsing, splits and streams
- mySQL or mariaDB, working understanding SQL CRUD ops and transactions
- moment / moment-timezone
- async, promises and async-wait
- request (HTTP/HTTPS) and CRUD method ops
- routes and controllers
- Deployment within a Linux environment
- OO programming
- RESTful APIs / JSON
- Jackson / XML
- linux / basic network skills
Interested in this position?
We would love to hear from you.
What does Talisen offer?
Here are just a few things you can expect when you join our team.
- Team-centric atmosphere.
- Career & personal development.
- Employee recognition programs.
- Access to building fitness center.
- Company holidays, paid time off, sick leave.
- Tuition assistance or reimbursement.
- Disability benefits.