Job Title: FRONTEND DEVELOPER (Angular)
We are looking for a great Angular developer who is proficient with the development framework and Material UI. Your primary focus will be on developing the front-end user interface features of the company’s commercial product. With the development team’s collaboration, you will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
You will also coordinate with the rest of the team working on different infrastructure layers. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design, and quality products is essential. The developer will take direction in written and verbal form.
- Location: St. Louis
- Education: B.S. or Equivalent
- Experience Required: 3-6 Years
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Status: Contractor to hire
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Uses the Angular development framework and related tools for application development.
- Participates in product design decisions.
- Participates in the product software development lifecycle process.
- Uses Microsoft Office applications for documentation.
- 2-5 years Angular experience
- Experience working with clients to refine requirements
- Self-motivated person who takes the initiative to accomplish project goals
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Angular Material 13.x+
- Typescript (ts) 4.5+
- Angular CLI 13.x+
- Material-Based Theming
- CSS and SCSS
- Node 14.x+
- Node Version Manager/Node Package Manager
- RxJS and asynch.js
- JS bunding/Webpack
- HttpInterceptor or other client cache strategies
Interested in this position?
We would love to hear from you.
What does Talisen offer?
Here are just a few things you can expect when you join our team.
- Team-centric atmosphere.
- Career & personal development.
- Employee recognition programs.
- Access to building fitness center.
- Company holidays, paid time off, sick leave.
- Tuition assistance or reimbursement.
- Disability benefits.