Job Title: FRONTEND DEVELOPER (Angular)
We are looking for a great Angular developer who is proficient with the development framework and material. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
You will also coordinate with the rest of the team working on the front-end user interface of our client-facing application. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are important. Your direction will be provided in written and verbal form.
- Location: St. Louis
- Education: B.S. or Equivalent
- Experience Required: 2-5 Years
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Status: Contractor to hire
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Focused on front end UI development using Angular Material.
- Assists with requirement refinement and overall product architecture.
- 2-5 years Angular experience
- Experience working with the customer to develop requirements
- Self-motivated person who takes the initiative to accomplish project goals
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Angular Material 12.x+
- Typescript (ts) 4.3+
- Angular CLI 12.x+
- Material Based Theming
- CSS and SCSS
- Node 14.x+
- Node Version Manager/Node Package Manager
- RxJS and asynch.js
- JS bunding/Webpack
- HttpInterceptor or other client cache strategies
Interested in this position?
We would love to hear from you.
What does Talisen offer?
Here are just a few things you can expect when you join our team.
- Team-centric atmosphere.
- Career & personal development.
- Employee recognition programs.
- Access to building fitness center.
- Company holidays, paid time off, sick leave.
- Tuition assistance or reimbursement.
- Disability benefits.