Job Title: FRONTEND DEVELOPER (Angular)
We are looking for a great React developer who is proficient with the React development framework and material. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React patterns. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
You will also coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important. The developer will take direction in written and verbal form.
- Location: St. Louis
- Education: B.S. or Equivalent
- Experience Required: 2-5 Years
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Status: Contractor to hire
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Uses Online Applications and Microsoft Office Applications to analyze and organize point data.
- Uses Building Automation Systems, blueprints, control schematics, manuals, and other specifications to verify proper end-to-end mapping of BAS points into the Analytics System.
- 2-5 years Angular UI development experience
- Experience working with the customer to develop requirements
- Self-motivated person who takes the initiative to accomplish project goals
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Angular Material 12.x+
- Typescript (ts) 4.3+
- Angular CLI 12.x+
- Material Based Theming
- CSS and SCSS
- Node 14.x+
- Node Version Manager/Node Package Manager
- RxJS and asynch.js
- JS bunding/Webpack
- HttpInterceptor or other client cache strategies
Interested in this position?
We would love to hear from you.
What does Talisen offer?
Here are just a few things you can expect when you join our team.
- Team-centric atmosphere.
- Career & personal development.
- Employee recognition programs.
- Access to building fitness center.
- Company holidays, paid time off, sick leave.
- Tuition assistance or reimbursement.
- Disability benefits.