Job Title: WEB DEVELOPER
We are looking for a person to develop and implement complex internet and intranet applications on one or more platforms. The web developer will support user, system, performance, and regression testing efforts. You will also support system quality assurance and consistency with installation and security policy and standards.
- Citizenship: Must be U.S. citizen
- Location: St. Louis
- Education: B.S. or Equivalent
- Experience Required: 3-5 Years
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Status: Contractor (6 months with potential to extend to 2 years)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Uses Online Applications and Microsoft Office Applications to analyze and organize point data.
- Uses Building Automation Systems, blueprints, control schematics, manuals, and other specifications to verify proper end-to-end mapping of BAS points into the Analytics System.
- 3-5 years of experience in web application development with a Relational Database
- Experience working with the customer to develop requirements
- Self-motivated person who takes the initiative to accomplish project goals
- Desire to learn
- Perl or Python or PHP
- Relational Database
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic Unix/Linux knowledge
- Oracle database and stored procedures
- Object-oriented Perl
- Unix/Linux development experience
- jQuery, Ext JS, Ajax, JSON, XML
- REST/SOAP API experience
- MVC experience
- Apache webserver
Interested in this position?
We would love to hear from you.
Talisen’s Recruiting Process.
Talisen is committed to a professional and secure HR recruiting process. Here are some important items to know when applying for a position with Talisen.
- Official Postings
All current openings can be validated on Talisen’s career page, accessible through Talisen’s main website.
- Official Communication
Talisen will ONLY contact candidates through official Talisen email domains, and our HR department is accessible through our main telephone number, 314-317-7700.
- Official Personnel
Never provide any personal information until you have confirmed the person you are speaking with is a Talisen employee.
- Official Interview
Talisen will always meet prospective candidates in person and/or engage in direct video sessions for any remote candidates.
What does Talisen offer?
Here are just a few things you can expect when you join our team.
- Team-centric atmosphere.
- Career & personal development.
- Employee recognition programs.
- Access to building fitness center.
- Company holidays, paid time off, sick leave.
- Tuition assistance or reimbursement.
- Disability benefits.