Aerospace & Defense Systems
Specializing in A&D digital transformation services and systems.
Talisen partners with leading aerospace organizations and defense agencies to provide enterprise-class solutions. Our flexible and scalable systems integrate PLM platforms to support supply chain interoperability and collaboration, digital requirements exchange, model-based systems engineering, and buy-package management.
In today’s economy, the forged relationships with your customers and suppliers are increasingly important to success in a globally competitive and highly technical marketplace. Collaboration is the key to realizing that opportunity. Talisen has extensive experience developing software solutions that support internal business processes and provide extensible and integrated external access and interoperability and has over 30 years of delivering mission-critical supply-based information systems.
- Commercial and Defense Aviation
- Space and Missile Systems
- US Department of Defense
- UK Ministry of Defence
- Aerospace Supply Chain
- Global aviation adaptation
- Advanced air mobility / UAV
- Increased modernization
- Remote workforce capability
- First-time quality/safety
- Innovation, digital twin, digital thread
- Enhanced collaboration
The benefits of an integrated supply chain.
Talisen’s advanced systems help enterprises realize the benefits of an A&D integrated supply chain, improve the way companies operate, and enhance how information and services are delivered to business users.
The Talisen A&D framework supports multi-cloud configurations, secure application access, and Software-as-a-Service, providing advanced architecture capabilities and flexibility while meeting stringent security and compliance needs.
The solution provides a personalized and customized user experience with a modern and intelligent user interface that facilitates greater search and navigation ease across data and services.
Aerospace & Defense products.
- Customer Supplier Data Transmittal (CSDT): Off-the-shelf, web-based software that streamlines the process of exchanging information between government organizations, contractors, and their suppliers.
- Simplified Technical English Checker (STEC): A powerful tool that supports compliance, consistency, readability, and quality of technical documentation.
- Supplier Requirements eXchange (SRX): Enables innovative, affordable, and value-driven Aerospace product designs through collaborative supplier design requirements.
- Electronic Procurement Information Center (EPIC): A supply chain contract life-cycle management, case file management, and procurement process application.
- Categorize Identify & Programmactically Extract Hidden Entities & Resolve (CIPHER): Advanced protection against unauthorized users that attempt to conceal information, digitized text, or images in another message, image, or file.
- Secure Enterprise Gateway: A readily accessible, centralized web interface for access to business applications residing on the corporate intranet.
Aerospace & Defense services.
- Applied Technology – Consulting & Advisory Service: Leading in digital transformation and Aerospace & Defense technology consulting.
- IT Professional Services: Providing flexible and comprehensive consulting support for the design, deployment, and management of technology systems.
- Cyber Security & Risk Management: Establishing sound risk practices and enabling effective detection, response and, if needed, recovery to threats against your business.
Contact us today and let’s start a conversation.
Achieve your objectives with higher quality systems. Talisen will help you obtain the best business value with industry knowledge, delivery capabilities, and technical expertise.
Talisen Technologies , Inc.
12655 Olive Blvd. Suite 500
St. Louis, Missouri, 63141