Aerospace & Defense Products
Customer Supplier Data Transmittal (CSDT)
Streamlining the exchange of information.
Customer and Supplier Data Transmittal (CSDT) is off-the-shelf, web-based software that streamlines the process of exchanging information between government organizations, contractors, and their suppliers. The CSDT system enables the secure exchange and management of data requirements and responding documents between authorized suppliers, contractors, and customers.
CSDT provides a standardized solution that can be used across multiple programs and is designed to segregate data between program government users and supplier companies.
- Visibility of Schedule Performance, Document Status, Process Helth, CDRL-SDRL Integration
- Document Disposition, Document Mark-Up, Aggregation of Comments
- Automated Workflow, Notifications, Alerts, and Audit Log Tracking
Simplified Technical English Checker (STEC)
Industry-leading STE technical authoring and checking.
Simplified Technical English Checker (STEC) is a powerful tool that supports compliance, consistency, readability, and quality of technical documentation. The easy-to-use interface and advanced features improve efficiency and result in overall volume reduction, a shorter time-to-market, and significant cost savings.
Supplier Requirement eXchange (SRX)
Supporting the digital transformation of model-based engineering.
Supplier Requirements eXchange (SRX) enables innovative, affordable, and value-driven Aerospace product designs through collaborative supplier design requirements.
- Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) Interoperability Support
- Single-Source Data and Baseline Metrics for Requirement Cost and Quality Improvements
- Visibility of Requirements Performance Relative to Product Milestone Completion
- Digital Requirements Reuse
- Collaboration to Validate and Verify Requirements
- Mitigates Cost Overruns Due to Requirement Quality and Defects
- Engineering Requirements Development Cycle Time Reduction
Electronic Procurement Information Center (EPIC)
Supply chain contract life-cycle management.
Electronic Procurement Information Center (EPIC) is a supply chain contract life-cycle management, case file management, and procurement process application. EPIC incorporates a controlled, centralized repository for procurement documents, fulfillment records, supplier information, supporting documentation, compliance reporting, and improves compliance in the subcontracting process while increasing procurement efficiency.
- Remote Access to View, Upload, Print, and Fax Procurement Documentation Regardless of Your Physical Location
- Proven to Reduce Cost and Operating Expenses to Provide a Competitive Advantage for Your Company
- Pro-actively Share Information Across the Enterprise for Procurement Agents and Buying Professionals to Evaluate and Review Internal and Supplier Engagements
- Recognized by the US Government (DCAA) as an Industry Best Practice for Managing Subcontracting Documentation
Categorize Identify & Programmatically Extract Hidden Entitites and Resolve (CIPHER)
Advanced detection and resolution.
Categorize Identify & Programmatically Extract Hidden Entities and Resolve (CIPHER) provides advanced protection against unauthorized users that attempt to conceal information, digitized text, or images in another message, image, or file. CIPHER can help analyze the document or file to detect the embedded information.
The application strengthens measures companies, their partners, and suppliers are taking to ensure sensitive information. CIPHER is a patented technology providing users with tools to ensure information isn’t hiding within created documentation.
Secure Enterprise Gateway
Securely access local resources via web browser.
The Secure Enterprise Gateway (SEG) is a readily accessible, centralized web interface for access to business applications residing on the corporate intranet. The Gateway provides a lightweight yet highly scalable solution for both large and small businesses. Partners, vendors, suppliers, and customers can securely access authorized resources such as network file servers, remote desktops, email, web applications through any standard Web browser. The portal interface can be customized easily to provide role-based access to applications for security purposes and yet, accommodate a great deal of customization for the individual user.
Contact us today and let’s start a conversation.
Achieve your objectives with higher quality systems. Talisen will help you obtain the best business value with industry knowledge, delivery capabilities, and technical expertise.
Talisen Technologies , Inc.
12655 Olive Blvd. Suite 500
St. Louis, Missouri, 63141