Smart, safe, and sustainable.
Talisen combines decades of experience in managing mission-critical, portfolio-wide projects with the latest technology platforms and applications to orchestrate a robust energy and facilities optimization solution to real estate developers and facilities management companies.
A suite of smart systems and applications is seamlessly integrated into the Enterprise Sustainability Platform (ESP) to provide various stakeholders visibility and control on anything and everything in a portfolio of facilities from a Command Control Center (CCC).
The individual systems provide real-time information related to various aspects of a portfolio to bring efficiency and optimization for a better living environment.
Providing single-pane access to real-time information from all devices, systems, and applications enables building operators to make intelligent and informed decisions.
While providing an open data policy and interoperability across all systems, the Platform also ensures the scalability and flexibility required for a growing city or community.
Gain portfolio-wide visibility.
The Enterprise Sustainability Platform allows city, district, or campus administrators to control the numerous applications, platforms, networking, and other technologies from a central seamless platform.
The various stakeholders can use this platform to perform their daily routine tasks more efficiently with contextual-based information, saving time and money.
Transforming building operations with smart technologies.
Talisen’s smart technologies provide real economic and societal benefits to improve citizens’ and inhabitants’ lives.
- Citizen Participation: Improve citizen engagement and participation in society.
- Renewable Energy: Increase the use of sustainable, renewable energy solutions.
- Transparent Decisions: Create an information society with transparent decision-making.
- Improve Economy: Enhance the efficiency and competitiveness of the economy.
- Quality of Life: Provide a high quality of life and security for its citizens.
Command control center.
A Command Control Center (CCC) can access, collect, normalize and analyze data from various equipment, software, and applications.
- Converges data from various repositories into a single master data warehouse.
- Provides a high level of insight and transparency into operational processes across the enterprise
- Improves efficiency and lowering costs.
- Collected data is seamlessly integrated and visualized via actionable analytic dashboards.
We work with some of the best.
International clients and partners of Talisen.
Contact us today and let’s start a conversation.
Achieve your objectives with higher quality systems. Talisen will help you obtain the best business value with industry knowledge, delivery capabilities, and technical expertise.
PO Box 488127
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Main: +971 58 820 7753